At True Blue We regards privacy and your right to control your personal information. Our fundamental guidelines are simple. We are very much clear that for what purpose we have collected data and why. We do not and will not sell your any of your personnel information to third parties unless you gave us permission
Because we will interact with your repairer to get your replacement vehicle repaired we need to talking to the driver who was at fault in your accident or calling up his insurance company, on your behalf. We will do everything on your behalf to ensure that you stay mobile.
So when we gather or use your personal data, we only do this to achieve our ultimate goal and to reduce your inconvenience.
While communicating with us you agree to share your information with the other party and also the insurance companies with whom they are insured to ensure no claims are fictitious. We can record every communication so that we can rely on them in future if required. If you do not wish us to does this then please inform us immediately on our official email.
What personal information do we collect from customer?
Personal information is information requires by True Blue for your identification. We may collect following information:
- Contact details and personnel identification information, such as your name, your address, email, contact number, and date of birth.
- government identification documents like your driver’s license, passport etc, to verify your identity or eligibility at the time you requires a service.
any other information legally obtainable under Australian Privacy Law.
Details about At-Fault party/parties involved in your accident or claim
How Will we use your personnel data
We may use the personal data gathered from you to give updates regarding to our services and information about our business and the industry .
We can use your personal data for purposes related to the reason for which you provided it, or where acceptable by law with your express or implied consent.
These purposes may include:
- provision of car leasing arrangements or accident replacement vehicle service.
- for registering you and your details to use one of our websites;
Controlling our services or for other communications and arrangements.
processing receipts, generating accounting, billing and other internal administrative purposes
- Replying to customer enquiries and queries.
- estimating, processing and investigating insurance claims
- to give you notifications about changes to our products and services;
Disclosure of your personal Data
- We may share your personal data to any of our employees, officers, insurers, agents, suppliers, repairer, subcontractors ,lawyer or for legal requirement, such as law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding. We will share Personal information is only to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services
- Data that we collected may be processed in or transferred between our offices overseas
Complaints about your privacy
We take every Complaint very seriously. Every complaint will be investigated properly and we will respond immediately. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please contact us regarding your complaint at: